Terms and Conditions
Our Services - What you need to know
Appointment of Advocate or Authorised Representative
Service application form - Cloud Communications
Delivery and Risk
Refund and Exchange Policy
Customer Service Guarantee
International Roaming Fact Sheet
Managing Your Spend
Mobile Data - How Much Will I Use?
Protecting Our Customers
Spending Management and Security Tools
Critical Information Summaries
View Critical Information Summaries
All monthly invoices will be generated on 28th of every month and will be due to be paid by the 15th of the following month.
Accepted Methods of Payment
- Post Office
- Credit Card
- Direct Deposit
- Direct Debit (this can be set up to come off a credit card or out of a bank account)
Additional details, including reference numbers, biller codes and account details, can be found at the bottom of page two of your monthly invoice.
What is Roaming?
- Your service is only valid for use in Australia. So when you're abroad, making calls, sending texts and using the internet is possible because a foreign network is providing your phone with service.
- The foreign network will then charge your network for this service, and this cost will be passed onto you.
- It is usually very expensive to use your mobile service when overseas.
- Cloud Communications Australia is unable to advise on roaming charges that may be incurred as the rates charged are different and at the discretion of the local carrier in each country/region.
National Relay & Interpreting Service
If you have a disability or do not have English as your first language, the Australian Government provides services to assist in understanding & communicating with us. The National Relay Service contact number is 133 677. The number for the Translating & Interpreting Service is 131 450.
We offer a limited warranty on some kinds of hardware that you purchase from us. To claim under the warranty, you should contact us as described on this website and answer any questions we have. We will assess whether you are eligible to claim under the warranty and whether to repair or replace your equipment, or provide a credit.
If we determine that your equipment needs to be returned, you will need to send the faulty equipment to us.
The warranty does not apply to faults caused by any of the following:
- (a) any equipment not supplied by us;
- (b) any interference with or modification to the equipment or a failure to use it in accordance with instructions; or
- (c) damage caused by you or someone who has used the equipment (for example misuse or exposure to liquid or excessive heat); or
- (d) an external event (for example a fire or flood).
The benefits given to you by this warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies you may have at law.
Our hardware comes with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.