Business Grade IP Phone Lines and Great Value Calls that SAVE you money
- Suitable for businesses with an IP PBX
- Cheaper calls, connection fees and line costs
- FREE Calls between Offices
- Excellent Call Quality over a Private Network, NOT the Public Internet
- Modern Alternative to ISDN Channels
- Available in 2 line multiples (2,4,6,8,10 etc)
- Direct Indial Number Range in Batches of 10
- Get as many SIP Trunks (lines) as your Broadband Connection can handle
- No long term contracts
Huge Savings on Call Costs
With FREE calls between offices and flat rate local and national calls, staff can talk for as long as they like without you feeling the pinch.
Excellent flexibility for Business Cycles
Business rarely remains the same, from time to time your business may need extra resources. With SIP Trunks you can easily increase or decrease your lines as and when you need. Best of all they are simple to order and install, with more flexibility than traditional as you need services.
Combine with your Current PBX or SIP Gateway
Our SIP Trunks work with a wide variety of SIP enabled PBXs and Gateways – good news if you have already invested in a system. Down the track, if you want to upgrade to a fully hosted solution we can help you with a seamless and simple upgrade
Calls Carried over Dedicated ADSL/SHDSL Broadband
The IP in SIP refers to Internet Protocol, but there’s IP and there’s IP. Today’s largest companies carry their voice calls over IP, but via a private network not the public internet. That means call quality can be guaranteed and backed up with Service Level Agreements.
|Local Calls||National Calls||Calls to Mobiles||Calls to 1300 Numbers|
|$9 per trunk||$5 per 10 numbers||$55 No-Port|
|FREE||11c per call||11c per call||22c per min||33c per call|
All prices quoted above Inc GST. DID Numbers minimum 10. Number Porting $100 per Block per Address.