Statistics show that when given the option of calling a regular phone number, a mobile number, a 1300 number or 1800 number, consumers are much more likely to call businesses with 1300 numbers or 1800 numbers. At Cloud Communications Australia, we are adept at finding a solution that fits your business providing you with a professional image and one point of contact for your customers.
- Single Answer Point Routing
- State Based Routing
- Exchange Based Routing
- Virtual Number
- User prompts
These are standard generic type 1300 numbers owned by the Australia Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) and are issued to Telecommunication Providers. A 1300 number contains a random mix of 6 numbers after the "1300".
1300 Phone Words
Phone Words are Australian 13 numbers, 1300 numbers or 1800 numbers that spell a word (e.g. 1300 MYCLOUD). Phone words are proven to increase advertising effectiveness; with a recall rate 500% higher than for traditional phone numbers, it’s no surprise top advertisers now use them. Quite simply, phone words are easy to remember. With businesses expanding and always wanting to promote their image as easily identifiable and easy to contact, there is a need for business customers to have a single point of contact.
Choose where to receive your calls.
Even without a PABX phone system, a 13, 1300 or 1800 number allows you to route calls according to the rules you set. Set them up according to the state the calls come from, the time of day they’re made and many more. It’s your choice.
- You can keep the same phone number for your business for the life of your business! 1300 numbers are virtual numbers. If you relocate, we simply reconfigure your 1300 number to route to your new phone number and fax numbers.
- You'll save money in the future because you won’t need to reprint your marketing materials.
- A 1300 Number increases the geographical reach of your business at minimal cost and also gives you greater exposure to a wider market.
- 1300 numbers allow your customers to call your business from anywhere in Australia for the cost of a local call.
- Your 1300 number can be answered at any fixed or mobile phone in Australia or overseas.
- They give your business a professional image and branding.
- Gives you an edge over your competitors who don’t have a 1300 phone word.
- Your 1300 number is independent of your physical location.
- With our low priced 1300 1800 number plans, having an inbound 1300 or 1800 number is A LOT cheaper than you think.